Tuesday, May 20, 2014

To Slay an Indian


Alright, you are now able to see the movie from which this blog's header picture comes from. =) It's another silly movie, but we had putting it together. Most embarrassing - trying to ignore the neighbors staring at us while we were dressed up in our pioneer costumes and acting ridiculous. We filmed this on Easter Sunday - and pretty much everyone helped out. 

You probably wouldn't have seen this movie for a long time if it weren't for my good friend Maria. We agreed (and shook hands) that she wouldn't let me read her story until I posted this movie. So here it is. Looking forward to your story, Maria! =)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is funny!!!!!! :D It was worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!! The book starts in two weeks, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, glad you liked it!! Now you're book better be worth my wait! (I'm sure it will! =P)

    ReplyDelete